10th Annual Buy Local Foods Seminar
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Keynote Speaker: Dan Remley, MSPH, PhD, Assistant Professor, Field Specialist, Food, Nutrition and Wellness, Ohio State University Extension
Followed by workshops and discussions on topics of interest to consumers and producers:
• Rainbow of Colors Choice Food Pantry System – Dan Remley
• Community Food/Hunger Councils – Dan Remley
• Wild Edibles – Christine Tailer
• An Experiment in Hazelnuts – Mike Murphy
• Stone Milling Local Grains – Mark Frommeyer
• Raising Beef Cooperatively and Sustainably – Aubrey Bolender
Bring your favorite seed catalogue to share during the break.
No charge, but donations welcome. Pre-registration is not required, but it is appreciated.
Sponsored by the Catholic Rural Life Conference (CRLC), OK River Valley Chapter of OEFFA, and the Adams-Brown Diabetes Education Coalition.
509 East State St.
Georgetown, OH 45121
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022