Five Kitchens: Dinners to Support the Keller Community Kitchen
Saturday, June 16, 2018
Help the Keller Market House to begin renovations for a new commercial kitchen while enjoying a lovely evening with expertly prepared, locally sourced menus, well-paired wine and good friends!
Members of the community will generously open their homes, each hosting a different and uniquely themed dinner. All proceeds from the event will go to fund the necessary improvements and equipment for the first phase of the Keller Community Kitchen project. This licensed kitchen will help to expand programming and further support Keller Community Kitchen's mission.
A commercial kitchen will allow Keller Community Kitchen to:
• sell beverages and prepared foods
• host interactive cooking classes and demonstrations
• offer a community space with facilities for events that involve food and drink
• further develop Keller Community Kitchen's relationship with the LHS Culinary program
• provide commercial kitchen space to farmers and food entrepreneurs who need a licensed facility, but cannot afford to install their own
Tickets are $75 per person. To purchase tickets for the menu and location of your choice, please visit www.kellermarkethouse.org/5-kitchens.html
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022