Soil Health Seminar: Finding Stable Ground in Ever-Changing Agriculture
Thursday, August 16, 2018
8:00 am- 5:30 pm
Morgan Composting Inc is proud to announce the 15th Annual, 2018 Soil Health Seminar.
Soil health, agriculture trends, economics- let's talk about it all!
This year's Soil Health Seminar, on August 16th, is all about finding stable ground in ever-changing agriculture. The seminar will begin with economics from the keynote speaker, John Ikerd, Professor Emeritus of Agricultural Economics at the University of Missouri.
From there pick the breakout sessions that interest you the most, enjoy a complementary lunch, tour Morgan compost site, and get to know other industry leaders during the social hour (with wine tasting booth)!
2018 Speakers include:
• John Ikerd, University of Missouri
• Brian Bates, Bear Creek Organic Farm
• Matthew Powell, John Deere Financial
• Tom Zilke, Zilke Vegetable Farm
• Edwin Suarez, Technical Agronomist at Midwestern BioAg
• Kristin Poley, Lab Manager and Technician for the Michigan State University Applied
• Dr. George Bird, Michigan State University
• Fred Monroe, Monroe Family Organics
This event is a great chance to learn and support the agriculture programs that make Michigan great. For the full schedule of events and to buy tickets, please visit the following link:
4353 US 10
Sears, MI 49679
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022