Please become a member of OEFFA and work with us to cultivate an agriculture system that nourishes our bodies, our communities, and our environment.
The benefits of membership include:
- A free subscription to the information-packed 24 page quarterly newsletter and our monthly email policy bulletin;
- Access to and free listings in our local foods and products directory, the Good Earth Guide, which helps consumers and farmers connect;
- Invitations to OEFFA's educational workshops and webinars, summer farm tours, and annual conference;
- Access to grower support and our apprenticeship program;
- Special members' pricing on products and discounted admission to events, including OEFFA's annual conference--Ohio's largest sustainable food and farm event.
- Discounted rates for Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation payments (members in Ohio only)
Gift Memberships and Donations
New or Renewing Members
Learn more about how OEFFA is making a real difference
for Ohio's local and organic food systems.