OEFFA's 40th Annual Conference: Just Farming: The Path Before Us
Thursday, February 14, 2019 through Saturday, February 16, 2019
Three full days of learning, networking, and fun!
Celebrate OEFFA's 40th anniversary during Ohio's largest sustainable food and farm conference, which features:
• Nearly 80 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business on Friday and Saturday;
• An expanded three day trade show with 90+ businesses, organizations, and government agencies, along with areas for large equipment display and live demonstrations;
• In-depth, full day Food and Farm School courses on Thursday, covering regenerative poultry, agroforestry, lean farming, and grain weed control;
• Engaging nationally-recognized keynote speakers Elizabeth Henderson and Onika Abraham;
• Made-from-scratch, local, organic meals;
• Free Thursday events, including a land and labor mixer and three-hour OSU soil health workshop;
• Kids' conference, child care, and more!
Online registration is now closed. Guests can register in person for the conference February 15-16. Tickets to the Contrary Farmers' Social and Thursday's Food and Farm School classes will not be available for walk-in purchase.
Learn more at www.oeffa.org/conference2019.
22 E. 5th St
Dayton, OH 45402
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022