Pathways to Regeneration: Restoration, Resiliency, and Reciprocity
Friday, November 6, 2020 through Sunday, November 8, 2020
Three day event!
The Arthur Morgan Institute for Community Solutions is hosting a virtual conference for growers, environmentalists, changemakers, creatives, health providers, students, and teachers.
● Rowen White, Seed Keeper from the Mohawk community of Akwesasne and Director of Sierra Seeds
● Judith Schwartz, author of Water in Plain Sight: Hope for a Thirsty World
● Adam Sacks, Executive Director, Biodiversity for a Livable Climate
● Chad Bitler, Research Scientist, Greenacres Foundation
● Peter Bane, author of The Permaculture Handbook
● David Van Tassel, Lead Plant Scientist, The Land Institute
● Dawn Knickerbocker, Anishinaabe Leader, Board Member of Greater Cincinnati Native American Coalition
● Doug Tallamy, Professor of Entomology and Wildlife Ecology and author of Nature's Best Hope.
● Solomon Gamboa, Owner/Operator, Indigenous Landscapes
● Sallie Calhoun, Founder, #No Regrets Initiative
● Greg Watson, Director of Policy and Systems Design, Schumacher Center for a New Economics
● Protecting seed biodiversity and recognizing the leadership of Indigenous communities in this effort
● Restoring native habitats, locally and beyond, to provide habitat for threatened species
● Introducing children and adults to deep immersive activities with nature, building empathy and respect
● Celebrating and understanding reciprocity in BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) traditions
● Restoring ecosystems through land practices that regenerate soil, air and water
OEFFA: (614) 421-2022
OEFFA Certification: (614) 262-2022